Adding lights.

Would it be at all possible to wire up a lighting system without putting in a battery. I might be looking in to dual sporting a yz and want to see if its an option.

depends on what year bike you have. if it is a 98-02 4xx then yes. Search the forums for "WR stator in YZ"

Would it be at all possible to wire up a lighting system without putting in a battery. I might be looking in to dual sporting a yz and want to see if its an option.

you can get a different stator for about $400, go to bajadesigns.com they got anything and everything you need with prices on their sight, I personally didnt want to spend that much, I ended up making a helmet light w/55w halogen works great and cost me less than $40 PM me if you want details

you can get a different stator for about $400, go to bajadesigns.com they got anything and everything you need with prices on their sight, I personally didnt want to spend that much, I ended up making a helmet light w/55w halogen works great and cost me less than $40 PM me if you want details

Since so many of you are interested in my helmet light I put pics and details in a folder. You can email me at mxrayser@yahoo.com and I'll send you the folder

ThanX