HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stonie426

'07 YZ450 info released

16 posts in this topic

Wow, that new color scheme is really starting to grow on me... May be time to trade in my 03.

The white one is an interesting look. But my blue one (05) started looking a bit tatty quite quickly I guess the white one would do that even more quickly.

The SE is so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going out to get white plastics next week.

good luck every buddy and the mother has white plastic on backorder of the 06 yz450f. i've had mine on back order for a few weeks now!! if any one know's were i can get it from please let me know!!!

Red anodized frame, green plates, gold wheels, some old school first year "production bike" graphics, hum...somebody with more time on their hands needs to be playing with that idea.

yep i order them from MSO (Motosportoutlet)

i got the black/white seat cover, just waiting for the plastic!

The white one is an interesting look. But my blue one (05) started looking a bit tatty quite quickly I guess the white one would do that even more quickly.

I think the white will stay nice. I have white on my pit bike and it hasnt "yellowed" yet. As long as you wash it after rides, you should be fine. What is good about the white is that you dont have to worry about the "white stress marks" when wrecking your blue! :excuseme: