HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MAXPOWER_WR_450

Where to buy headlight for 98 wr400?

15 posts in this topic

I bought a 98 wr400 and it has a broken headlight. I don't feel like spending $100+ on one from yamaha. Where can I buy a replacement headlight? The one that's in it is a Stanley so I assume it's not the first time it broke. Anyone?

I am also in need of a headlight as well on my 02 wr426. A rock hit it and broke part of it and cracked the lense. Mine also says stanley on it. It appears to be OEM. I have found that the numberplate and headlights are all same from 98 to 06 on the wr. Anyone have website or alternative fix for the broken wr headlight

Ebay, just keep looking.

So what you're saying is no one makes an aftermarket lens for these bikes? That sounds unbelieveable to me...

Shoot the TTT Store an e-mail.

The boys will help you find an aftermarket one that will work.

No luck...they said to buy the factory one from yamaha

I have a used, almost new 02 WR headlight assy. Its the whole assy. Number plate,light and all related parts. Converted mine to street legal, had to replace it.

I'll sell it for $80. Plus shipping. I live in PA. Allentown. Where you at? Might be able to deliver, or you pick up.

Post a message on this board.

mech 2 twa

I have a used, almost new 02 WR headlight assy. Its the whole assy. Number plate,light and all related parts. Converted mine to street legal, had to replace it.

I'll sell it for $80. Plus shipping. I live in PA. Allentown. Where you at? Might be able to deliver, or you pick up.

Post a message on this board.

mech 2 twa

I live VERY close to Allentown. You have a PM

You can get alot of aftermarket headlights for the WR's. here are a few links

headlight 1

headlight 2

Thanks for the links. With the price of the OEM ones maybe I should get a complete aftermarket one