06 YZ450F Race Prepped

Thought I would share. One of the things I love about TT is seeing the members bikes....so here is mine.

All that is left to do is Enzo suspension w/ subtanks and Universal Clamps.

((Pics removed for exceeding bandwidth on my server)) :excuseme:

Looks REALLY nice.

Holy schmoly, that is sweet. How much have you stuck into it? Looks very nice, good work.

:excuseme::bonk::busted:

Thank You.

I am just fortunate enough to live in Southern California where you can meet alot of industry people. Even an old guy like me can still pick up some sponsors and save a TON of $$$. Obvisouly Doug Dubach has helped me out alot. The head pipe on my bike is actually off his very own race bike. He walked out to the shop, took it off the bike, and handed it to me because I wanted to run his radiator lowering kit and it needs a special bended head pipe. Talk about service! Doug Dubach is one of the coolest pro's I have met...along with Jeremy McGrath! :excuseme:

The wheels, FR Rotor and RR Roter and levers came of the 04' race bike...so im not too $$$ deep into it. :bonk:

Very nice bike, love the black rims, though I seem to like black rims on almost any bike. What kind of stand is that? :excuseme: Ride Safe

Thats an awesome bike...looks like its well set up for racing!

did u get the wheels and hubs done at tcr?

Where did you get the blue front brake line clamp?

The wheels are Excels laced to gold hubs from RAD Manufactoring. www.radmfg.com

The blue brake line clamp is from Dr. D www.dubachracing.com

Your bike and the one dudes bike on here that is completely white are two of the nicest bikes i have ever seen!

Thank You.

I am just fortunate enough to live in Southern California where you can meet alot of industry people. Even an old guy like me can still pick up some sponsors and save a TON of $$$. Obvisouly Doug Dubach has helped me out alot. The head pipe on my bike is actually off his very own race bike. He walked out to the shop, took it off the bike, and handed it to me because I wanted to run his radiator lowering kit and it needs a special bended head pipe. Talk about service! Doug Dubach is one of the coolest pro's I have met...along with Jeremy McGrath! :bonk:

The wheels, FR Rotor and RR Roter and levers came of the 04' race bike...so im not too $$$ deep into it. :busted:

Did you use his Radiator lowering kit for the 250F? The DRD kit?

What has to be modified for it to fit on a 450f? DRD told me that it would not work.... :excuseme:

Ga426owner,

Dubach just released the radiator lowering kit for the 06YZ450f. I was too lazy to put it on right away so I can attest that it makes a difference for track riding.

I really cant say whether running it out in the desert where your not diving in tight turns will really benefit someone. If I was a primary desert rider, I would pass on the kit. :excuseme:

This bike already turns 10 fold better than my 04'....but after the rad lowering kit she turns even better.

It's noticable.

very cool - I want to try those for MX - I just spoke to DRD - bad news is they say it only works with the DRD special pipe......no other pipe... :excuseme:

You mentioned Enzo is going to do subtankds for the 06 - why would they do this on a twin chamber design?

I have the subtanks on my 03 - they work wonders for that year fork ...not sure I understand the use of them on a 06