HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jr_vw2

What exhaust is this??

6 posts in this topic

I just got this bike 02 yz426 It has a few aftermarket goodies on it....is this the factory exhaust or is it aftermarket as well. It really needs a repacking and I would like to know what I am working with. It says Titanium accross the back but thats the only markings I can find on the pipe. thanks for the help

Exhaustone.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

Someone has decided to get cute with that one. It was a stock exhaust , but somebody cut the outlet tip off and shortened the can 3-4 inches or so and made a pile of junk out of it, IMO. No offense to you.

I took a closer look and it almost looks like they cut the whole thing shroter. There is a warning writen on the side of the pipe by the tip and all of the words are cut off, and it has been RTVed. I would love to stick and new white Bros. system on there but for right now I am going to have to make do with repacking.

none taken, if you saw the guy I got the bike from you wouldnt be suprised, Im not at all.

It sounds like total crap.