Looking to trade exhaust

Looking to possibly trade exhaust systems for my 01 YZ426.

I currently have the FMF Titanium 4 system with a spark arrestor end cap. Not sure if this is a full system or just a new mid pipe and silencer (bought bike used).

Looking for possibly full stock system with FMF Q series muffler or equivelent sounding exhaust to lower DB to reasonable level (must have spark arrestor). Bike is probably borderline right now on sound level with current setup and I tried the quiet insert but it kills all bottom end power. I ride mostly forest trails and such and want to do my part to keep the trails open :excuseme: . USA inquiries only please, International shipping is to expensive.

Ive got the stock mid pipe and FMF Q muffler w/ turbine spark arrester, only thing is its an 04 450, let me check out if they are compatable, :excuseme: some are , some arnt. Where in Cali are you, Im in Orange County

I'm up in Ventura - Let me know what you find about fitment. I would imagine the mounts on the subframe are probably different???

I'm up in Ventura - Let me know what you find about fitment. I would imagine the mounts on the subframe are probably different???

OK, Im going to PM grayracer, he know all

I looked the part numbers up and of course they were different - But who knows???? It might be just a small difference in bolt location that could be modified. Let me know.