oil coming from discharge hose

OK guys...flame away..(I searched and did not find this)

Quick question...I have oil leaking from the discharge hose below the shifter....small amount - but enough to alarm me. this is the 1st time that I have seen this. :excuseme:

It's worth noting that the bike normally sits on the stand, or up-right, the oil leak was noticed after it was leaning over on a kick stand for the last couple of days.

Any answers / suggestions. :bonk:

Did you happen to change your oil recently? If so, probably just overfilled a little and this is the end result. No harm, no foul.

I have the same problem, after being off and on full throttle down the beach for 5ks when i stopped oil was coming out. Sorry for jacking your post, Was coming on to ask the same thing :excuseme:

YZF's tend to blow a little oil out when over-filled with oil and/or when they are ran really hard. Its perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. :excuseme:

My 06 drips a couple a bit as well after being riden hard, it's normal. you will always get some blow by in any motor epecially one that revs hard, that's why there is a vent there.

If you want something to mess with your head smell the oil that drips from the breather, it smells like fuel. :excuseme: Then start thinking about how much fuel is in the oil, how well the diluted oil is working or not :bonk:

YZF's tend to blow a little oil out when over-filled with oil and/or when they are ran really hard. Its perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. :excuseme:

Ditto, also its better to have a little too much oil, than a little too little oil