HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bandit9

Dealer who will plate a WR450????

4 posts in this topic

Anyone know of a dealer who will sell me a brand new 07WR that is dual sported with a license plate and ready to go? As in I go and pick it up with temporary tags on it, then in a few weeks my plate comes in the mail.

Reason being, in Louisiana if the MSO says "For Off Road use only", you are not getting a plate, even if you have all the legit DOT stuff on the bike.

I would like to buy one out of state that is street legal on the show room floor, that way I could just go down to the DMV and show proof of insurance, pay the sales taxes, and be done with it.

Anyone?

Dealer here has done a few WR450s with Dakar DS kits installed and titled, ready for the road. Might want to do some searching there has to be other dealers doing the same.