07 Yamaha Bikes in Vegas NOW!!!

You know what I'm really curious about though is what they did to there 2 strokes. I wonder if yamaha went the 144 route.

Erik

I have a picture of the 07 WR but how the hell do you post it!!!

or email it to me and I will post it...

or email it to me and I will post it...

hey man, how you been?

any word on the 4 stroke competition bike for the little kids? Something to replace the yz85, maybe a yzf140 or something???

any word on the 4 stroke competition bike for the little kids? Something to replace the yz85, maybe a yzf140 or something???

its going to be a yz150f in 08 i think or i might be out in 07 :excuseme:

You know what I'm really curious about though is what they did to there 2 strokes. I wonder if yamaha went the 144 route.

Erik

i dont think yamaha is going to have a yz144 for 07 but KTM is 144sx!! any pics of the 07 yzf's

Sorry guys, no photos!! :excuseme:

The buddy said the Yamaha people were WAY too strict about the no photos policy. :bonk: I guess we will all have to wait and go to the website and see them on Sunday.

Sorry.

:busted:

Alright, thanks anyways!

We already know what it is gonna look like......no big deal....a 06 that is a 07

Looks like it comes with wave rotars, I like the graphics too.

Ya the wave rotors look sweet

And now for the rest of the Yamaha line....soon I hope! gotta see.

Yeah :excuseme: I thought it was suppose to be white? :bonk:

I think you have the option of white or blue.

I think you have the option of white or blue.

Yeah they wouldnt make them all white it would be like a limited edition or an option. I think they should call it the "Bleached Out" Limited edition inspired by TT Member Wyatt! (heres the link incase you havent already seen it)

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372773&highlight=Bleached

Yeah they wouldnt make them all white it would be like a limited edition or an option. I think they should call it the "Bleached Out" Limited edition inspired by TT Member Wyatt! (heres the link incase you havent already seen it)

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372773&highlight=Bleached

More like "inspired by Yamaha", after all, they did do it 20 years ago.

Wyatt nice bike.. :excuseme:

Here is the color scheme you are looking for on the Red/Black/White. Yamaha ran it at the Valencia last year. Sweet color scheme, being from Texas maybe in the off season you can head to Conroe and see what CEII (Colin Edwards II ) has in that color scheme... :bonk:

ceii1oh.jpg

07 yamis look cool, just saw them. i was really surprised with how well the wrs turned out. the yz's look cool, i hope that the only thing they changed were the rotors and the graphics becuase I am going to think that I have an old bike again. yamaha.com has the overview of the 07 models