Unabiker Rad Guards

Are they any good i was thinking about fitting a set to my xrr :excuseme:

I got mine at the TT store.

Don't leave home without them!

Excellent rad guards, protects the fronts and the sides. Kind of tough to install - get a foot long allen head screwdriver to cut down on the cursing. They are available in anodized colors but a 99 cent can of flat black spray paint makes the bare ones look great. As mentioned by Few, available from the TT store.

Thanks Guys looking forward to getting mine now!

a 99 cent can of flat black spray paint makes the bare ones look great..

Crap, Now I have to pull them back off! :excuseme:

a 99 cent can of flat black spray paint makes the bare ones look great..

Crap, Now I have to pull them back off! :excuseme:

I ordered a set for my XR650R fitted with Fluidyne radiators. Brian at Unabiker Racing thought that they would work with the Fluidynes. When I fit them up they were too short on the sides. I made templates, attached them to the existing guards, and sent them back to Unabiker. Brian manufactured a new set based on these templates and my recommendations. They fit perfectly, but still require a bit of patience and a long ball-end allen wrench to install.

The guards are extremely sturdy and provide excellent front and side protection. I have not encountered any cooling problems either. Brian at Unabiker provided an excellent product and outstanding customer service! I highly recommend buying a set for your XR. :excuseme:

ditto

bought them from the TT store (which I will do more of in the future) installed them last weekend and will test them in Big Bear this weekend.

If you can find a 4mm ball end socket for the install you will be much happer

Do you scrap the 'wings' with these? I thought I'd lose mine, but when I took them off it looked kind of goofy.