Pics of the fo fiddy

Picture023a.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture022a.jpg

Picture021a.jpg

Nice!!!!

luckly the wife hasnt complained about the cost of parts yet.....and more to come

So what does the "show your tits" company make??? Are you sponsored by them???

So what does the "show your tits" company make??? Are you sponsored by them???

they make oversized bras for over developed after market add ons for the female type :excuseme:

I want that exhaust.

nice bike!

Is that heat wrap on the header? Nice skid plate though

Nice ride! What make is that skid plate you bought?

Nice Bike!! Question; What does Yamaha see in that God awful blue color!? Is it just me,, or would others like to see them go back to Yellow/ Black or White/ Red?? I just cant get into that blue :excuseme:

Nice Bike!! Question; What does Yamaha see in that God awful blue color!? Is it just me,, or would others like to see them go back to Yellow/ Black or White/ Red?? I just cant get into that blue :excuseme:

Actually I really like the blue color. Only trouble is it looks old really fast. But when it's new it looks super sharp IMO. The yellow looks nice too, and is great for the anniversary addition, but Suzuki is already yellow. It would be gay for Yamaha to switch back now. Not because it looks bad, but because it would be copying Suzuki. JMO In any case I would be surprised if Yamaha changed now. They've built an identity with the blue over the past 10 years so I think the blue is hear to stay in one form or another. Who knows though? Maybe they will be turquoise and purple for '08. Now that would be gay. :bonk:

Agreed!

Bikes fine! But whats wrong with your neighbor owning a quap http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g199/ragdoll2173/Picture021a.jpg time to move man!! :excuseme:

thats funny. it was in my garage being fixed, its one of those cheap Pep Boys chinese knock offs, but its all that they got, so i cant bann them for that.

Is that heat wrap on the header? Nice skid plate though

yes it is heat wrap, from a hot rod shop, it really helps as far as cooking your 150.00 pants, or leg, or boot, since it is already 100 degrees + out here in vegas, it helps.

Nice ride! What make is that skid plate you bought?

actually i cant remember, i think it is either a Works Connections or.....ummm...hell i cant remember...ill go to Yamaha and ask which one it was.

Lol, I was going to say something about the quad too.

yes it is heat wrap, from a hot rod shop, it really helps as far as cooking your 150.00 pants, or leg, or boot, since it is already 100 degrees + out here in vegas, it helps.

Hmm... I'm not really sure but you might want to be careful with the heat wrap. It makes the pipe corrode and lose strength really fast(At least its what I've heard) as for it making your leg hot I have OTB pants and the only heat I get on my legs is from the rads.

Hmm... I'm not really sure but you might want to be careful with the heat wrap. It makes the pipe corrode and lose strength really fast(At least its what I've heard) as for it making your leg hot I have OTB pants and the only heat I get on my legs is from the rads.

well as far as the corrosion, i dont really have to worry about that out here..vegas...no water...just dust off the bike....