Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RAGDOLL MX

new to forum

12 posts in this topic

this is probably the only place that ill post so id like to introduce myself.

my name is Cole, i have an 06 YZ450F with Dr D Pipe, stage one Hot Cams , I Cats, R&D Fuel pump Accel pump cover, shark fin, belly plate, and ASVs. Iam hoping to get any new information or pass on any that I may get.

Cole

Welcome to the forums! This is a pretty good place to learn about your bike, there are a ton of really smart folks on here. Enjoy the new ride, I know I love mine :excuseme:

Welcome. Im new to this forum too, but I post a lot of questions and stuff, thats why I got so many posts, haha.

Welcome. Before you start asking questions though, just do a quick search on the topic. With over 100,000 members...there have been A LOT of topics extensively covered already so you're bound to find great info in the search engine. It's a very valuable tool.

Welcome Ragdoll, I feel new to this forum even though I have been on TT for more than a year though but that is because I recognise there are so many who just really know a lot more about these bikes than I do. You will get to know them soon..

This is a great site and you will find an answer to every question you have probably by doing a search but if not then asking will bring a knowledgable response. TT rocks. :excuseme:

i would like to also welcome you to the forum. this is a fantastic place to learn new things about your rocket ship. the guys and girls on here really know their stuff. although i am still a "newbie" in the TT world i have been reading for a long time. have fun and enjoy!!!

thanks for the warm welcome. I have been in this industry for almost 25 years, its more like a bad habit for me. Luckly my wifes understands. I actually ride for a living as well. www.americanadventuretours.com its not bad having a job like that, it gets a bit hot out here in Vegas, but for me the hotter the better. again thanks for the warm welcome. hope to be here a while.

Cole

Before you start asking questions though, just do a quick search on the topic. With over 100,000 members...there have been A LOT of topics extensively covered already so you're bound to find great info in the search engine. It's a very valuable tool.
To the extent that it's running when you want use it, yes.

Do not ask the following questions:

> Is it normal for my pipe to glow red? (yes it is, BTW)

> Is it normal for my bike to puke coolant when I let it idle at speeds to low to circulate water and with no air flowing over the radiators for 10 minutes at a time?

> What's the best oil that anyone could ever use?

> What's the best pipe? (you can actually ask this question and get away with it if you think of a more specific way to phrase it)

And welcome, newbie. :excuseme:

But why does my pipe glow red?? It does this EVERY time when i let my bike idle in the garage to warm up while i shower in the morning the days i get to ride?? It really makes me mad.

:excuseme::bonk:

teehee

But why does my pipe glow red?? It does this EVERY time when i let my bike idle in the garage to warm up while i shower in the morning the days i get to ride?? It really makes me mad.

:excuseme::bonk:

teehee

LOL...i might as well ask what makes the grass grow green!

so where were you and what unit?

i was active- 91-98

1-4Inf Hohenfels Germany OPFOR

690th Med (benning)

35th Signal (Bragg)

104th Trans (Benning)

USARMU (Benning)

3/75 INF (Benning)

and then Reserve from 00 to Present

313th MP DET (Vegas)

104th 1-415 Trng (Vegas) Drill SGT