Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yz250fmx22y

2006 YZ450F Head Pipe

11 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a stock 2006 YZ450F head pipe that they are willing to sell me? I bent mine up pretty bad and need one ASAP. Please respond ASAP and let me know if you have one you are willing to sell. Thanks so much!!

Joe Bell

I just ordered a Dr.D system for mine, but I don't think my stocker will be up for sale. It should be worth about $200 to you, you know.

What? :excuseme:
Retail is $368. Typically, used parts are worth roughly 50% of their new price. However, most of the used headers that might currently be available are nearly new, and likely to be in excellent condition. Someone might do you a favor, but don't expect them to give away the store, either.

i think the factory head pipe is titanium,so why would it be cheap??? i'd be expecting to shell out some dough.. i havent bent mine up yet..

Retail is $368. Typically, used parts are worth roughly 50% of their new price. However, most of the used headers that might currently be available are nearly new, and likely to be in excellent condition. Someone might do you a favor, but don't expect them to give away the store, either.

he is 100% correct, i dont mind helping a brother out, but i wont just give it away....Ill tell you what....I would be willing to take 140.00 for it...(it will pay for the new Thor Throwback Gear, Hurricane edition) ill cover the shipping.

$120shipped for mine.Also the throwback gear isnt made anymore and good luck finding it anywhere except ebay.

$120shipped for mine.Also the throwback gear isnt made anymore and good luck finding it anywhere except ebay.

i fount one set at Parts Direct, so it has my name all over it.!!!

yeah right..... tell you what, ill let you borrow my tube bender and you would have better luck making your own...LMAO