HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mtscott

Anybody like Traction Pads???

7 posts in this topic

Stomp Grip Side Traction Pads??? http://www.solomotoparts.com/catalog/Stomp-Grip-Side-Traction-Pads-for-03-05-YZ450F-p-18228.html

I am looking for something to put on the side of my bike to add some extra grip. Has anyone used this stuff? If so, is it any good? The only problem is they don't have kits for the 2006. Does anyone know of something better to use?

I saw some of these at rocky mountain atv as well and it made me curious. I use grip tape myself, but these might be loads easier.

My son swears by 'em on his WR...has 'em on the sides of the air box, on his frame guards, and on the tank.

stop girp has them for the 06's you just need to call them and order them, there website is outdated

just make sure you get the glue nice and warm before you put them on.I had them on my crf and they started to peel off after a while.

i love mine ...a lot of people whine about them coming off.....i think its operator error during instalation...ive never had a problem....

On the frame, griptape (for a skateboard) works really well, I havent tried it on the tank.