HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
azmanxman

Tucson XR riders club?

4 posts in this topic

Maybe I should have posted this in "General", but then I'd be trying to keep up with some kid on his CR250. So in a effort to stay alive, I'm keeping it XR!!

All you Tucson riders out there...........anyone interested in getting a group e-mail list together for rides in the Tucson area?

I have several buddies who ride and we try to get together, but sometimes schedules do not match. I figure, the bigger the list, the better chance of getting together to ride.

I love riding by myself don't get me wrong, but it only takes one crash in the middle of nowhere to realize there is something to that "there's safety in numbers" thing. And it's usually more fun anyway!

Send me your e-mail and we'll see what we can put together.

Cheers,

Craig

I love riding by myself don't get me wrong, but it only takes one crash in the middle of nowhere to realize there is something to that "there's safety in numbers" thing.

Especially when its 112 in the shade!