which clutch lever?

Just wondering what clutch lever and perch you guys are running and like the best and the ones to stay away from. I am riding a 2002 YZ426F and am trying to make the clutch pull as light as possible without going hydralic right now. Thanks for your imput

Heath

i have broken SEVERAL MSR raptors...i only kept using them because MSR kept replacing it.

i finally got tired of that, and got the ASV c5 perch and levers. havent had a problem since.

I second the ASV levers.

I got mine "refurbished" from ebay. You would never be able to tell the difference.

The seller is from ASV. I bought the Pro Clutch and brake levers (black) for my 2002 YZ426 for like $80.

I like the feel of my works connection elite. I got the one with the hot start. Lever has a nice smooth pull easy to adjust and the thumb hot start is convenient.

I second the ASV levers.

I got mine "refurbished" from ebay. You would never be able to tell the difference.

The seller is from ASV. I bought the Pro Clutch and brake levers (black) for my 2002 YZ426 for like $80.

same ones i got.

asv f3 levers for 130 bucks and retained the stock mounts. No moving the hotstart and keep the stock clutch adjuster. I like the 3 year warranty.

I was also just wondering if the ASV's have the sealed bearings in them like the works connection levers?