HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
450GN

Bolt kit???

6 posts in this topic

well i just got home from a practice and i lost a few of my bolts today

i have never had any fall out and today they decided to leave me..

well anyways i have a 2004 yz450f and would really like a bolt kit to help replace a few of these... i lost a few of the fender shroud bolts.. and i heard you cant find these anywhere but the dealer and just wondering if someone could please let me know of a place i could get a good set!

thanks

I got a Tusk bolt set from Rocky Mountain. It has darn near every size in it and I think I gave $15 for it.

Here is a guy on ebay that sells them: http://stores.ebay.com/TekBolt

You can get them for 19.95 plus shipping. I just got one from him and he ships fast. Beats having to go to the shop all the time!!!

Bolt Kit - Yamaha YZ 450 450F 250 250F 125 85 bolts M2:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bolt-Kit-Yamaha-YZ-450-450F-250-250F-125-85-bolts-M2_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35580QQitemZ4651022653

:excuseme:

I have the cycra bolt kit.Yes its expensive,BUT it has saved me a few times when I would not have been able to race.Comes in a nice case also.

I get all of my bolts and o-rings from Ace hardware. So far they've had everything I needed, cheap too :excuseme: