Lot of lower right leg heat normal?

wrapping helps, but look into ceramic coating, under $50, clean looking, wont trap mud, water. does a good job of keeping it cooler. pretty much all open bikes run hot in that area.

wrapping helps, but look into ceramic coating, under $50, clean looking, wont trap mud, water. does a good job of keeping it cooler. pretty much all open bikes run hot in that area.

Where do you get that done in Washington? I have seen how the mud doesn't stick to em and I am impressed?

Where do you get that done in Washington? I have seen how the mud doesn't stick to em and I am impressed?

Not sure but my general advice is to call up some local car hot-rod shops and ask them. They should know.

The answers to both of your questions is YES and YES, but you may also be running a little lean on the carburation. I suggest using header wrap unless budget allows a new header and sending it out for coating, but even caoted it wont reduce felt heat by as much as a good header wrap job, and something about header wrap just looks racy and therefore really really trick on the street. Im gonna wrap mine now its summer, in the winter I loved the heat!