Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bones717

Street legal 03 YZ450F how much?

5 posts in this topic

Thinking about selling my 03. What would be a fair price to ask. Acerbis headlight, LED YZF tail light (custom) B/N FMF can with Q insert,B/N chain(rk o-ring) and sprockets (renthals) Renthal button bend bars, Clear title!!! All around good bike! Kelly in Rochester...

yeah i bet you would come out ahead if you parted out the street legal parts... and sold the bike as a stock bike!

that would be my opinion since people like me might buy your street legal kit complete :-)

yeah i bet you would come out ahead if you parted out the street legal parts... and sold the bike as a stock bike!

that would be my opinion since people like me might buy your street legal kit complete :-)

While I agree that you usually get more by parting out than selling whole, this is NY. A street legal YZ is rare, and IMO it has more value that way. What I want to know is, how'd you do it?

I know Kelly , Basically he snuck it by the dmv, told them it was converted with a smile and lots of courtesy and they registered it ..Ithink he used a accerbis lightin kit and had the stator rewound.then spent alot of talon hubs etc