Getoff bends stock risers on 06 450F- need help

I used the "raise the stock risers with some washers from the hardware store" method. I 2 and 3/4ered a set of 6 tall rock hard whoops while attempting to double-double-double them. Long story short, I crashed hard and bent the left side stock handerbar riser a little bit backward. The stock risers are raised up about 8mm with the washers. My question is where can I get some new risers for my 06 YZF 450 which will give me the 10 mm rise I want? I have seen the GYTR risers and they said only a 5mm rise and some forward too. I want the full 10 mm if possible.

Websites or mail order stores with the goods would be appreciated.

Go and buy yourself a second set of top clamps and a set of longer bolts. Then flip these upside down place your handle bars in and put your original clamps back on top, add your new bolts in and presto, Your 10mm risers you required for a third of the price.

Go and buy yourself a second set of top clamps and a set of longer bolts. Then flip these upside down place your handle bars in and put your original clamps back on top, add your new bolts in and presto, Your 10mm risers you required for a third of the price.

great idea.....I hate when I dont think of things simple like that..... :excuseme: