450 Graphics kit

I'm thinkin about adding a bit of style to the new bike and I think this looks pretty trick. The kit is much cheaper than others at $99 for graphic kit, seat cover and trim kit. Seems like a good deal, what do you think?

HotWheels.jpg

looks good

Go for it.Its a pretty cool looking kit at a great price.I dont think I have actually ever seen that kit on a bike before.

I was looking for a graphics kit today for my 06....and I cant find nothing.....they all look like crap.

I was looking for a graphics kit today for my 06....and I cant find nothing.....they all look like crap.

Did you get your bike all back together? How did ya make out with that swingarm?

Thats a good look for a Yamaha.. Its one of the better ones I've ever seen for the Blue bikes..

Did you get your bike all back together? How did ya make out with that swingarm?

found one on e-bay it ends today so hopefully I win it.....and then this summer....when I have money I'm going to dress it up a bit.

I put this kit on my 2000 426. It looks great. I get lots of comments about it. I think you would be happy with it.

cant find nothing

Does that mean that you "found everything"? I love double negatives!! :excuseme:

I had the same problem but i had the yellow one.GO CUSTOM!I did and I ended up with these:

DSCN0342.jpg

DSCN0340.jpg

DSCN0339.jpg

DSCN0338.jpg

DSCN0341.jpg

I had the same problem but i had the yellow one.GO CUSTOM!I did and I ended up with these:

DSCN0342.jpg

DSCN0340.jpg

DSCN0339.jpg

DSCN0338.jpg

DSCN0341.jpg

That looks champ!! Who did them? :excuseme:

That looks champ!! Who did them? :excuseme:

+1, post some pics of them on the bike :bonk:

hey bud that looks sick... what company did that for you??? im having the same problem as the other guy. My 00 426 is looking a little shabby (just bought it last saturday so it's not my fault) I need some graphics and the all kinda suck

MotoGraphX did my graphics for me.

XGX makes some crazy kits. They aren't for everyone but I really like them.