I keep forgetting to turn off my signal lights FIX

I have on occasion forgot to turn off my signal lights, lol. The kit i bought from Baja-Designs never came with a visable signal light indicator so I just bought two amber led's from ebay and put the in the top of my headlight fairing and tied it into my signal light wiring. Now i can see if i leave my signal lights on and hopefully won't forget anymore..... Here is a pic.

P1010010Medium.jpg

Hey, great idea! I think i'm gonna have to do that too!

good idea,

i followed a guy during a ride who had his indicator on and it was driving me nuts, so i caught him and told him.... by the time i told him i was ready to just boot it off.

good idea again..

good idea,

i followed a guy during a ride who had his indicator on and it was driving me nuts, so i caught him and told him.... by the time i told him i was ready to just boot it off.

good idea again..

I will often indicate when blasting trails! It keeps everyone amused!

But yes, it pisses me off when you see someone riding around with their indicators stuck on!

Yeah, i have been on the receiving end of 'TURN OFF YOUR DAM SIGNAL LIGHT' a few times. I have a green one i may wire up in the center and hook it up to my neutral switch also, there are a few threads here on how to do it. I will find it when they let me search again, i hate it when they disable search.