Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tammie

anyone got a stock WR 426 exhaust ?

7 posts in this topic

anyone got a stock 2001 WR 426 exhaust you wanna sell? perhaps you have one thats been sitting in your garage forever?

i think the stock american Wr exhausts have a removable baffle am I correct? here in Canada all the stock Wr exhausts do not. My friend wants one that has the removable baffle.

thanx

email wilson_tammie@yahoo.com

I don't have one for sale but yes the pea-shooter baffle is removeable.

Boy if you think the American exhaust is a pea shooter! you should see the Canadian one i can hardly get my little finger in the only hole in the end. It sure is a big shiny thing.

The Canadian can has better performance than the American can (with the baffle in). Yes you can open the American one up but it will become very loud.

Tell you little buddy to keep the one he has and we won't lose any trails in Ontario to noise issues.

The Canadian can has better performance than the American can (with the baffle in).

Why is that?? :excuseme:

Quote:

The Canadian can has better performance than the American can (with the baffle in).

Why is that??

It is not as restricted as the American one with the end cap. It is a little louder but comes in just under sound limit.If you take off the American end cap it has more flow than the Canadian one but becomes way too loud. I have an FMF mega max also and can put in 5 or 6 plates without re jetting,

(could probably run more plates if I repacked the can) yes I gain a little on top (really very little)but the noise is not worth it .I really don't need all that top end for tight eastern single track anyways, so I have gone back to the stock can to stay legal at all the organized rides.

I can easily fit my middle finger in the hole.

(that didn't sound right)

The Canadian exhaust is the same as what came on bikes in Europe.

Now we get the same same crap as you guys do, even the smog shit.