HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kmorris

First my new WR450 now my Weed Wacker

5 posts in this topic

After 20 years of service I headed on down to my local sears and brought home a 40cc 4 stroke thumper WWacker. After reading the 4"x3" sticker proving my WW meets or exceeds CARB standards I got suspicions.

:applause:

A half hour of free mods and you can too have a WW that cuts weeds. Might wake up the neighbors though.

:D

Now to find the right jets.

After 20 years of service I headed on down to my local sears and brought home a 40cc 4 stroke thumper WWacker. After reading the 4"x3" sticker proving my WW meets or exceeds CARB standards I got suspicions.

:applause:

A half hour of free mods and you can too have a WW that cuts weeds. Might wake up the neighbors though.

:prof:

Now to find the right jets.

You know, you might be on the wrong forum for this, but if not, what the hell, put a lighting kit and seat on it. :D:prof:

You gotta learn how to use the broad torque curve instead of screamin the crap out of it. :applause:

Thumper weed whackers...I bet that thing weighs a ton!!! Damn greenies can't leave anything alone can they.