HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johnnyjeep

Another pilot screw ??

6 posts in this topic

I took the pilot screw out to chane it to a zip-ty and I didnt see the washer. I took it out with the bowl still on. I looked into the hole and didnt see it. I probably dropped it, but is it possible it fell into the bowl?

John in Vegas

No, The bowl is isolated from the throat that the screw is accessed from.

Those things are tiny !!

It should have been between the spring and the o-ring. if it came out with the o-ring the washer should have been there too.

well I guess that answers that. I was really mistaken. I was talking about the o-ring washer. I got some #60 o-rings last night to replace it. I hope they work, now Ive got to get a washer because that wasnt there either.

John in Vegas

85 percent of the time the washer and o-ring stay inside the carb, unless you beat on the top of it. If your not sure if it came out or not just take the carb off and flip it upside down and use a flashlight to look in the hole.

I looked from under it. Laid down, got dirty and looked up. Im prettysure I lost it, I thought the spring had sprung, but it was on there and the washer and o-ring arent

John in Vegas