EBC 280mm front rotor works great!

Just thought I would post this info. cause when I was thinking about buying I couldn't really find the answer.

I've been running the 280mm floating (non-wave) rotor for about 6 weeks. After a break in period of a week or so, the front brake on my '03 450 is now a one finger (not that finger, lol) application.

I really wish I would have done this sooner.

I bought the EBC because it was $100 cheaper than a Braking one, no other reason.

For me it is a very good mod that is a definate help in MX especially late in the moto.

what did you pay ?

$134.00 from Rocky Mtn. but I had to buy new pads too. The Braking kit comes with new pads so I guess the EBC kit is not quite as good a deal as I thought.

Just thought I would post this info. cause when I was thinking about buying I couldn't really find the answer.

I've been running the 280mm floating (non-wave) rotor for about 6 weeks. After a break in period of a week or so, the front brake on my '03 450 is now a one finger (not that finger, lol) application.

I really wish I would have done this sooner.

I bought the EBC because it was $100 cheaper than a Braking one, no other reason.

For me it is a very good mod that is a definate help in MX especially late in the moto.

I ran one for two seasons and it was great.