XR650L seat same as XR600?

I'm trying to get a cover for my '94 XR650L seat. All I can find are ones with the "tomato" color. I've found some for the XR600 that are more like what i'm looking for. Does anyone know if the two seats are identical...they sure look the same. Also, can you recommend one brand over another? Thanks!

ON the basis you are a newb I will accept that.

But please use the search function on TT - your question has been answered a few times within the last 12 months.

This site is awesome - alomosy anything you can think of has been covered - you'll learn a lot by just reading and reading all the posts.

cheers

If people never asked questions and always used the search ,

this board would be dead.

think of it that way.

No not really. This board thrives not on new questions that have been answered 300 times before but new questions that have never been asked or answered.

This board would be dead if the same questions were repeatedly asked.

Think of it that way

To quote TT:

Quick Reply

* Have a question? Use our Search feature (top right) before asking. Our archives are huge and most likely it's already been discussed at length.

It's like asking what's the difference between an R and and L.

been asked so many times it's a searchable question.

I have had the very little luck with the search function. Always seems like the issue is just a bit different than everyone else. Then when you ask the question some d:censored:ick replies in his best Church Lady Accent "do a search, this has been answered before". Could have saved me a lot of time by just answering the question. :applause:

Nothing against Aussies though.

Okay...

I used the search feature to search for "Use our Search feature". By searching for this phrase using this feature the search found 114 threads currently containing "use our search feature" but this feature doesn't search individual posts within the returned results of the feature. So this searching is semi featureless as i cannot search individual posts within a thread...

…&%$#@! did I just say?

Maybe I should run a search…

oh yeah, yes, the cover should fit.