DMC Afterburner for 06 YZF450

I have a friend that needs to sell his DMC Afterburner from his 06 YZF450. If anyone is interested PM me. It's pretty much new. He rode with it once or twice and decided that it wasn't for him.

What's wrong with you? Can't you get your post count up somewhere else? You've done enough here.

What's wrong with you? Can't you get your post count up somewhere else? You've done enough here.

Just trying to help a friend out, that's all.

I will give you $50 for it. :applause:

I will give you $50 for it. :D

Funny guy... :applause:

How much does he want for it.....cause I need a new exhaust

Why didn't he like it?

How much does he want for it.....cause I need a new exhaust

Here's his ad.

New system. Used only once. Perfect. Too strong of a hit for my riding style. $400 OBO

He's a pretty light guy and the DMC adds some pretty good snap, so it was too much for him.

$400????? That is what they sell for brand new.

$400????? That is what they sell for brand new.

They actually retail for $500, but I'll see if he's negotiable.

OK it said $475 but I'm willing to pay $200.

OK it said $475 but I'm willing to pay $200.

I can tell you right now that you aren't getting it for $200. :applause:

Guys be nice Redbeard is good dude!

He is only trying to help a buddy out by selling a pipe.......no big deal....geez.

Guys be nice Redbeard is good dude!

He is only trying to help a buddy out by selling a pipe.......no big deal....geez.

I will admit that I'll jump in here every know and then to stir some shit for fun, but no more than any of you guys. It's all in fun fellas. I actually really like Yamahas, 2 strokes at least. :applause:

$201.39 last offer.

$201.39 last offer.

Then I suppose you'll just have to ride with that twisted looped out pipe you got on there. :applause:

[hijack] Yamahacrazy310, what do you think about your 450f, compared to your 250f? I am switching from a 250f to an 06 yz450f, picking it up this weekend! Was it an easy or difficult learning curve? [/hijack]

:D:applause:

I just talked to him and he's willing to take $300 plus shipping but that is the bottom line.

[hijack] Yamahacrazy310, what do you think about your 450f, compared to your 250f? I am switching from a 250f to an 06 yz450f, picking it up this weekend! Was it an easy or difficult learning curve? [/hijack]

The best bike I have ever owned the power is just unbelievable.....The tires sucked when i got it. Front tire did not grip and back tire wore out fast....like 4 or 5 rides.....You need to re jet it to a 170 main and a 48 pilot. The next thing I am doing is putting on taller bars and risers ( cause I am 6'5'' ) You are going to need a whole shot ( if you race ) And I am going to put a 50 tooth sprocket in the back.