[need a sugestion] new graphics kit for my 01' 426

Hi people,

I've parked my 01' YZ426F for maintenance and now I'm looking for some cool graphics kits to bring the ol' 426 back to the 21st century..

So I'm accepting suggestions for which graphics kits to use. haven't found many of them at online stores, though.

Right now my first choice is the motoxxx.com 2002 yzf x3 kit:

gkyzf03f.jpg

But i've found some interesting ones here on thumpertalk (garage section) where there is a big red-and-black yamaha logo on the tank (haven't found it anywhere else, though)

*Ps: I live in brazil so I need an online store who ships worldwide (or at least for BRZ)

Thanks in advance,

Klaus

Hi people,

I've parked my 01' YZ426F for maintenance and now I'm looking for some cool graphics kits to bring the ol' 426 back to the 21st century..

So I'm accepting suggestions for which graphics kits to use. haven't found many of them at online stores, though.

Right now my first choice is the motoxxx.com 2002 yzf x3 kit:

gkyzf03f.jpg

But i've found some interesting ones here on thumpertalk (garage section) where there is a big red-and-black yamaha logo on the tank (haven't found it anywhere else, though)

*Ps: I live in brazil so I need an online store who ships worldwide (or at least for BRZ)

Thanks in advance,

Klaus

Friend had those on his 2000 YZ426 and it looked good....but they are just so common.