HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maddox101

Just Sold my XR650R

11 posts in this topic

Well I kinda hated to see it go but I have way too many bikes and something had to give. :D I learned a lot about this bike from you guys.The XR650 forum is one of the best I've come across.

Thanks for all the help and info.

I just listed all my extra parts on eBay if anyone's interested...there's a ton of good stuff I won't be needing anymore!

Thanks again and take care! :applause:

I just sold my XR650R last Thursday. The ONLY reason I did was to help with the purchase of a new home. I told my wife as soon as I am able to afford another bike, my XR650R will be replaced. I had a hard time dealing with it and to make matters worse the bike is still sitting in my garage for the next couple of weeks until it gets picked up.

We need a grief counseling center for Homes Split by the Sell of the Pig. HSSP hot line! :applause:

Couseling will only help so much. I went though a year of grief and sorrow when I ran to the arms of another......blue bike. :D The only way to get cured is to get another Red Beast. :worthy::ride:

I read a statistic that 3 out of 4 XR650R owners who sold their XRs ended up buying a XR again later...

ok I made that up, but I do know a few who have sold theirs to pursue different rides and ended up coming back to the BRP :D

No way in hell mine is going anywhere! I have a feeling I will probably have this bike until I die. If the longevity of my '73 is any indicator..

I bought a KTM 530 but still can't ditch the pig. The pig going to be in a couple BITD's this year. I really want to buy a non-street legal pig for this type of stuff.