Riding by Incline Village?

I gone and did it...told the girlfriend a weekend was available way to far in advance. Michael (my dad) and I will be in Incline village on Nov 17-18. Unkle Moose was saing that someone acually takes off from their house in the area. If this is true maybe two motorcycles might part of the packing process :) (wives and GFs don't know yet so mums the word Kraig) :D:D

That would be Ricky Fuller. Haven't heard from him in awhile. Good rider and a good dude.

Mike

Ok so you low lifes want to use my truck but don't invite me. Thanks alot

Hey Ricky1 where are you

You always say that and then when I do invite you can't go anyway. I invited you to carnige on Sat. (anyone else interested we'll be out for a few hours in the morning)and you couldn't go. I invite you to my b-day dinner Sun night and you can't go. I'm starting to get the hint. Brian's around anyway...if we get a ride together then you guys can come up and maybe afterward we can bond on a service call or something :)

up to the top...1 week before we head up.

Hey all, I am still here. Been distracted for a while. KLX'er If it is not to late call me 530-546-7039. I am sure we can get a ride in.

Hey Ricky my nephew (KLXer) is not going to make it. Had his apendix removed last night :) Have a nice weekend.