HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Miguel159

New PIG gets her first bath

3 posts in this topic

I just came back from the first ride on my new, uncorked PIG. HOLY CRAP :prof: is it one freaking powerful bike. What a hoot to ride. A bud (on his 450SX) took me out to some woods trails near by and we did about a 10 km loop for my break-in ride. A bit of water, a bit of mud, some climbs and some single track. I only dumped her twice. Once on a steep climb that I kinda screwed up on, and once when I gave her a bit too much juice on a muddy turn. The front wheel found a small tree at trails edge and I went over the bars :D . Unharmed though other than sore nuts from the big tank :prof: . God this thing is a blast, and at 6'4" and 210 lbs I felt it was perfect size for me. Just thought I'd share my joy :applause: .

73164492-M.jpg