HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MountainMax

Front Rotor Guard Wanted for 06 WR450f

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone make just the rotor (disk) guard that works with the stock fork guards? I have always liked this look and it will help keeping the mud off it also.

Thanks guys, I love the second one, and you say it will fit WR like you said it only lists YZ. does anyone have either one of these on their bikes so i can take a look?

I just ordered one today. My friend has one on an earlier YZ and it is a well made piece. Cycra makes some good plastic and great handguards, I don't think you can lose ordering one.

I think I will order one, Im waiting to hear back to see if they have a canadian dealer first though.

anyone know if the cycra will fit an 04 wr450? i know that the forks are sm aller diameter than the 05 & 06 but hopefully the mounting is the same. thanks in advance.