HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
acauto

05 wr 450 how much to sell for

5 posts in this topic

I was wandering how much i should sell it for. I bought this thing new back in march of 05 and its got about 1200 miles on it its got some extras on it like moose skid plate , radiator gaurds,jd jet kit,s12 front,rear new sprockets and did x-ring chain. I have changed the oil on a regular basis every few rides. The only reason I am thinking of selling it is cause i want a ktm250 or 300 mainly due to the weight. A lot of the trails I ride is tight trails and the 450 wears me out some times

Do you have any pictures? I'm looking for a clean WR, let me know what your best cash price is. I'm just north of you in Michigan and could run down any evening or weekend to pick up if the price is right.

I got about $3200 in trade for my stock '04 WR450 back in January. The dealer is in Oregon so I don't know how much value would vary by region.

I got about $3200 in trade for my stock '04 WR450 back in January. The dealer is in Oregon so I don't know how much value would vary by region.

Things are cheaper here in the midwest it seems for dirt bikes. I remember reading all of the posts about "$7200 OTD", for sales in Calif. That is $1000 higher than I paid for my new 05 WR450 OTD here in Indiana. So, as 25year2stroker said, $2500 here wouldn't be uncommon. You'll probably do a lot better in Oregon. Check out www.kbb.com and www.nadaguides.com for the value of that bike.

M.