Radiator Guards?

Unabikers (in natural aluminum,) here too. Mine installed so easily, I thought I must have done something wrong, but nope I didn't. Great product!

5valve, nice job ! Thinking of doing something similar, could you give some details on them ? What did you use for the cross braces ? (threaded rods, tubing, ??).

Plates are 0.2in alu, distanced with 0.3in threaded rods.

left radiator 8 rods, right 7.

i order some unabikers from TT hopefully they will be in today and then i can report on them for ya

I recently installed the unabiker's on my 06WR450. I haven't laid the bike down really hard to test their worthiness but them seem really strong and they look good too. However, I am disappointed in the fit and installation. For $100 bucks they sure as hell needed a lot massaging/tweaking to get everything to line up. I'm dreading taking them off when I add the Acerbis tank.

I am also a little disappointed in the blue anodized finish. Call me picky, but I thought the blue would at least match the bike.

I am also a little disappointed in the blue anodized finish. Call me picky, but I thought the blue would at least match the bike.
I am with you on that one. Its a very ugly blue. Glad my brother got them and I got black. :applause:

Black and Blue,

Black would have been they way to go or the good look of natural aluminum.

Anything would be better than the blue.

i had the blue ones on order but they were on back order so i opted for the bare aluminum... hopefully i'll get them sometime