recommendations for a replacement clutch cover

I just ordered the cover from ebay also, same deal, gotta love it. I was sizing up my brake lever and i can see how it can easily hit the cover with a little stump thing, lol

I got my CFC cover today and installed it...nice little piece...cheap protection! and it looks neat too!

Great, can't wait to get mine, i compared ours to the XR650 and their engine is much higher and more protected from the brake lever...However the center of gravity is also higher because of this forsure........

Yep, finally got mine too, installed it and it works like a charm. I JB welded the small gash in the magnesium cover, gooped up the silicone on the CFC and voila! No leaks and already protected my cover from a slow laydown and the brake pedal.

Two thumbs up :excuseme::bonk:

:busted:

Yep, finally got mine too, installed it and it works like a charm. I JB welded the small gash in the magnesium cover, gooped up the silicone on the CFC and voila! No leaks and already protected my cover from a slow laydown and the brake pedal.

Two thumbs up :excuseme::bonk:

:busted:

Hey Guys,

My CFC cover is on its way and I was wondering what you used to "silicone" it up?

Cheers.

I just received my cover, and I used Clear RTV silicone, seems like a very strong item to protect our clutch covers 4sure, thanks for pointing them out to us :excuseme:

here is a pic installed

ClutchCover0003Medium.jpg