Clarke 4.7

Love the new tank, how many gallons can you actually burn until reserve. I notice the gas in the right side pod would never get used unless you tip the bike over to the left. I've got a trip this weekend and am curious how far I can go with my new tank.

I have gone 180 and not hit reserve. I usually fill up at 150 to be safe. I have never taken it to the end.

Do they make a 4.7 for the xr650r? I see only the 4.3. let us know, where did ya get it/cost? Cool :applause:

I just put on the 4.3 gal. I've heard it's a bit bigger than what 's rated though. The bike is brand spankin new and un-corked. Gonna try it out this Sat morning.

72495943-M.jpg

I just put on the 4.3 gal. I've heard it's a bit bigger than what 's rated though. The bike is brand spankin new and un-corked. Gonna try it out this Sat morning.

72495943-M.jpg

:applause::D

Thats a cool pic of your xr. I`m still waiting for mine to be delivered withen a week.. what did you come up with jetting #?. I`m putting the red Clark 4.3 on mine..

Mine has the red 4.3.... it looks great. :applause:

XRDSED.JPG

I'm just ordered mine in black 4.3 Clarke and I'm getting radiator scoops and new side panels made in carbon :applause:

Mine has the red 4.3.... it looks great. :applause:

XRDSED.JPG

I like that look,sharp. Did you put on a BD quick release light kit or is that the EZ-mount kit?. :prof::D

Yeah I got a 4.3 and it holds 4.8

Peter

The Clarke is good.

63885898-L.jpg