questions JD?

Hi Guys,

Got a 2008 YZ450F I ran out of petrol, now that I filled up its backfiring do you think the petrol could be the problem? Have drained it can't see any water in the fuel. But doesn't smell strong like normal fuel. Could this be the problem? Thanks

Change all the fuel

Ok thanks

hi guys can anyone help please i have just brought a 610 husky 2005 . it has an i intermittent rattle dose it when it wants its a top end rattle its had a new cam chain also had valve settings done chain tensioner is fine any ideas cheers

hi guys can anyone help please i have just brought a 610 husky 2005 . it has an i intermittent rattle dose it when it wants its a top end rattle its had a new cam chain also had valve settings done chain tensioner is fine any ideas cheers

Wrong forum

What's the top speed of a yz250fx??

Stock

What's the top speed of a yz250fx??

Curious where did you find this 13 year old thread to ask that question.

Curious where did you find this 13 year old thread to ask that question.

?

I have days off during the week. Looking for people to go riding with. Any suggestions ?

I have days off during the week. Looking for people to go riding with. Any suggestions ?

Yes

Post in the Neveda forum

How do you post in nevada forums ?

Any experts out there for 3010 mules.

Any one have any info on 2005 yamaha yz450f head will any other year model heads fit like a 06

Any one have any info on 2005 yamaha yz450f head will any other year model heads fit like a 06

How do I post in a chat room?

Click the chat room button upper left

2004 rm250, I am in desperate need of solid advice on what piston, reed and reed cage, full exhaust, jetting, sprockets(number of teeth), and any other suggested modifications I can do to get good solid performance and power. I mainly woods race but I'd like flat out speed as well. Please & thanks

2004 rm250, I am in desperate need of solid advice on what piston, reed and reed cage, full exhaust, jetting, sprockets(number of teeth), and any other suggested modifications I can do to get good solid performance and power. I mainly woods race but I'd like flat out speed as well. Please & thanks

They why are you postining in the Yamaha WR450 forum ??