HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tsk350

Clarke tank, What seat do I need?

7 posts in this topic

Hi I was wondering what seat to put on my 2003 WR450 with a Clarke Tank? Do I use a YZ seat or can I usr my stocker?

I think I depends on if you order a yz or wr tank :applause: If you get a yz tank (which I recommend) you WILL need a new seat. :D

Hi I was wondering what seat to put on my 2003 WR450 with a Clarke Tank? Do I use a YZ seat or can I usr my stocker?

Doesn't the tank have two different threaded holes for the seat stud?

I just bought a Clarke for my 04WR/05YZ Hannah conversion, and it has two places to mount the seat post.

If you want to make sure, call Clarke-good people. :applause:

Is the seat stud the only difference? Or are the two seats different angles? :applause:

I think I depends on if you order a yz or wr tank :applause: If you get a yz tank (which I recommend) you WILL need a new seat. :D

They list there tank as one in the same YZ/WR 450 03/05. So im confused.

Is the seat stud the only difference? Or are the two seats different angles? :applause:

I do think the physical attributes of the two seats are different. I bought an all black SDG YZF seat for my project, and it does look different. The YZ seat goes further up (longer) on the tank.

450frt2.jpg

04wr450f.jpg