Spokes...are the stock ones good....?

I've busted a few spokes on the rear wheel - should I just use Honda replacement spokes or are there better ones out there........Thanks

Much better ones out there, IMO. I believe excel and bulldog(sp?) make replacements. I know the excels should fit the stock hubs w/out issue but not sure on the bulldogs. Sometimes you have to drill out the stock hub slots a tad for the bigger spokes to fit. I just replaced the honda ones when I had my tires off to change but that became irritating so I just up and splurged on the excel rims and spokes front and rear. No problems since, w/ good maintenance habits.

Buchanans! They have been doing spokes forever...you can't go wrong. Their web site isn't that friendly so I would call them and tell them what you need.

http://www.buchananspokes.com/

I've busted a few spokes on the rear wheel - should I just use Honda replacement spokes or are there better ones out there........Thanks

If the spokes broke without a massive hit, then they were most likely just too tight. That's what happened to me. After replacing the broken spoke, I carefully went around the wheel resetting the spoke tension. No more broken in the 2 years since. If you took a big hit to break the spokes, then I would expect your rim to be bent from the impact as well.