I think you guys are going to hate me for what I did to my 06

You could do that or here's another option. You could just give me the extra $500 you'd spend on the dual exhaust, I'll kick you in the balls and we'll call it good. Either way you're pretty much getting the same deal. :applause: JK :D

I take it you don't like the duel exhaust?.....anyways I get 25% off FMF pipes cause the give me rider support.....and it would be cool to see a Yamaha with duel pipes.

right on :applause:

Well thats quite an expensive crash...

How did you even get your bike back to the truck with it like that?

How did you even get your bike back to the truck with it like that?

A guy on a quad.....YES PEOPLE A QUAD RIDER......told me to ride his quad back and he would push my bike back to my trailer.

if you got those FMF's how would they duel? with pistols or swords? :applause:

Nothing a hammer and some duct tape can't fix.

I take it you don't like the duel exhaust?.....anyways I get 25% off FMF pipes cause the give me rider support.....and it would be cool to see a Yamaha with duel pipes.

Actually, I don't really care one way or the other. If you can afford it go for it. I was just yankin your chain. :applause:

they are some very "unique" modifications you have do there. :applause: But how the heck did that muffler bend up so bad , i looks like it is made of aluminium foil or some thing lol :D

Damn dude, your hardcore.

WOW!!!!!!! That must of left a little brake mark in your boxers :applause::D:prof:

:smirk:WOW i hope your okay. :applause:

I did the exact same damage to my xr650r.. the 1st ride after putting on the fmf ti4 exaust. down hill wheelie gone bad. I had my bike on the truck 10 min after I took it off to ride. A bad saturday... :D

looks like it hurt

That had to hurt! I did that once when I was a kid on my YZ 80. :applause:

They make a nifty invention that will help eliminate that from happening, on the right side, foot actuated, BaCk BrAkE, when brake lever goes down, front end goes down, thats a hell of a loop, thanX for the pics, glad your alright

Damn..........

I just got a 06 and have got some good wheelies going, my mate thought we would have some wheelie sessions and clicks 4th, no going for rear brake and smack, falls off his bike. He realised he had no chance and came down on his side and only ripped a thin line in the dirt road a good 50 metres long. Not even close to the damage on your beast.

He had only just got off my new 06....phew. I saw your bike and thought that that could have been mine. Unlucky for you.

So how's your butt feeling? :D:prof::applause:

Yeah how are you doing..

Riped my pants, and my underware :applause:

I think "riped" says it all!

Yeah how are you doing..

I'm fine......But my bike isn't.....messed up my back wheel so I got that fixed...bought a new stock exhaust off one of my friends got my new back fender and axle bolt now I have to see if I cant fix my swing arm...might have to buy a new one. :applause: