HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamahacrazy_310

I think you guys are going to hate me for what I did to my 06

42 posts in this topic

Here are some pictures of what my bike looks like after a 4th gear wheely gone bad.....Enjoy. :prof:

Oh you know you wanted a new pipe............and fender and possibly a subframe - :bonk:

You may be able to salvage the subframe... :applause:

Next time let off the throttle..................not give it more :D

Brightside....you header should be ok...... :prof:

Did you happen to do that yesterday at straddleline? I heard someone looped out on the back straightaway...

Did you happen to do that yesterday at straddleline? I heard someone looped out on the back straightaway...

No I was riding out in Tacoma...didn't have enough money to drive to a track cause of gas prices.

Looks like an innovative way to reduce the mud build up under the fender. :applause:

:applause::bonk::D:lol::prof::p:prof::applause:
If it was a Honda you could claim it "improves balance in the whoops and the turns."

Well now that I messed it up I can get the FMF duel exhaust for it.

You could do that or here's another option. You could just give me the extra $500 you'd spend on the dual exhaust, I'll kick you in the balls and we'll call it good. Either way you're pretty much getting the same deal. :applause: JK :D