01' 426 Graphics Kits...

Hey guys...I am looking to put some new graphics on my 01' 426. I have been looking around, and have found some that I like. I just want to know if I can get away using kits from different bike models...if you know which ones, can you tell me? I am wondering, because I am having a hard time finding graphics made specifically for the 426. Thank you!

Ok, thanks a lot...

Also, can I find a Monster Energy kit for my 426? It doesn't look that way, but maybe I'm just overlooking it...

Here in New Zealand I couldn't get hold of a new graphics kit for my 426 so I bought the 06 450 one, trimmed bits and pieces of it and it looks pretty good. If i can work out how to put a link to a pic of it I will.

Also, can I find a Monster Energy kit for my 426?

Nope, not unless you do some custom graphics through someone like DecalWorks. Monster graphics are made by N-Style and Factory Effex. The N-Style ones are designed solely for the Kawasaki KXF and KX models. They are the same graphics team Monster Energy/Pro Circuit Kawasaki use. The Factory Effex renditions are available for all modern (06+) four-stroke and two-stroke motocross bikes. None for the 426.

If you look around, graphics that say will fit 98-02 YZ400/426 or 01-02 YZ250F will fir your bike.

Doug

http://www.fludesigns.com/ the best deal out there! complete kit, gripper seat, shrouds, tank, forks, fork plastics # plate, side covers, front& rear fender. Da BomB :applause: Check it our, everything for like $75
Hey guys...I am looking to put some new graphics on my 01' 426. I have been looking around, and have found some that I like. I just want to know if I can get away using kits from different bike models...if you know which ones, can you tell me? I am wondering, because I am having a hard time finding graphics made specifically for the 426. Thank you!

the only place i know to get graphics for your bike being the year it is; is BTOsports.com or deniskirk.com. i do know of another web site that has some pretty cool aftermarket graphics but they are not anything like n-style or factory-fx. its worth checking them out i promise. they are the most wicked graphics i've found out there. the site is invisionpowersports.com.