pro circuit ti-4 exhaust

i have a 03 yz 450 and was wondering if i bought just the silencer-a pro circuit ti-4- if it would fit on to my stock head pipe. is any one running this set up or know if it will work/fit? i know they sell just the silencer so i would assume it will work but not sure. thanks

yes it will fit. I loved my PC pipe.....hits hard but MAN WAS IT LOUD!!!

yeah looks nice. are u still using that pipe???? what kind of gains did u get with the slip on?? Was is louder or softer than stock?? Also where did u buy it?? thanks

Also do you have to buy the one desegnated as a slip on or buy just the muffler and be ok??

I have the GP system, but the silencer will work with the stock header. Make sure you get the right year model.

what does the "gp" stand for and do you think that i will have to re jet if i replace my stock silencer with the pro circuit ti?? thanks

what does the "gp" stand for and do you think that i will have to re jet if i replace my stock silencer with the pro circuit ti?? thanks

GP stands for "Grand Prix". It's a grand-prix motocross designed pipe. You won't have to rejet unless your jetting is already way off, however to get the most out of the pipe you will have to adjust your fuel screw, most likely. You have to replace the mid-pipe as well.

Doug