HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
97chevy

Check out my black and green 06 yz450

17 posts in this topic

Thanks btw, its not mine, its the Motospode's. He is my cousin, but i posted it for him since i have a fast upload speed.

I'm not a fan of green, but if you like green that's a nice looking bike! Different for sure... won't be many of those around.

The plastics are from acerbis. The graphics on them are custom ones that Decalworks designed and made for him. All of the company's on the graphics are his current sponsors.

Looks like it's having an identity crisis. Where abouts in Minnesota do you live/ride. I live in Elk River and have been trying to find riding areas close by but to no avail.

I never would have thought I would see a green yzf! I'm a fan, looks great. :thumbsup:

It looks like the "The Green Hornet or The Joker's Bike" especially with those funky green hubs......it definitely has its own identity for a yami........ :ride:

Cool though :thumbsup:

I think it's definitly original....I would probably mistaken it for a Kow on the track though.

wow, i think it looks sick!! Definitley different. Real nice!!! :thumbsup:

Still prefer blue though.....