2004 Xr650l Aftermarket Pipe Choices

After reading all the info in this forum about the benefits of a aftermarket pipe I have decided to re-jet the stock carb and get a pipe. There seems to be a large price differance between the popular White Bros pipes and the Supertrapp. Most of the E-Bay deals on pipes won't ship to Canada so it looks like a new pipe for me. Anybody got any ideas on if the White Bros pipes are worth the $200 more than the Supertrapp? In fact any pipe suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

man go with supertrapp all the way in my personal opinion the supertrapp runs better and sounds better too, pretty sure the xr600 pipr will fit your bike, if you interested i can sell you my white bros E-2 pipe for a decent price i actually want to get a supertrapp for the latest bike i own

After reading all the info in this forum about the benefits of a aftermarket pipe I have decided to re-jet the stock carb and get a pipe. There seems to be a large price differance between the popular White Bros pipes and the Supertrapp. Most of the E-Bay deals on pipes won't ship to Canada so it looks like a new pipe for me. Anybody got any ideas on if the White Bros pipes are worth the $200 more than the Supertrapp? In fact any pipe suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

IMHO it's not money well spent. There will not be a hugh gain over the stock exhaust without the baffle.