Horsepower of 230

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats fmf's dyno and if you look at all the other ones, they seem to be a little off. 12 just seems to low. And i was just kidding about the 20hp. But i would say its safe to round to 18 if the bike is properly unbaffled and jetted...

Someone better put down their crack pipe!

I have performed dyno runs on both 150 AND 230 in stock and modified form on a DynoJet dynomometer outfitted with WinPep A/F mixture analyzer.

A stock CRF150 will make between 11.8-12.2 rear wheel HP.

A stock CRF230 comes in at just under 18 RWHP.

A stock XR250 (2003) makes an even 20 HP at the wheel.

Agent Smith,

A CRF250X makes just over 29HP(29.05). The CRF250R's are between 32-33 HP. We have dyno'd many TRX450's, stock and modified. I can't recall exactly what they made, but it's pretty impressive. Will add tomorrow after I look up the data.

Found it. A VERY good modified TRX/CRF450 will make 54-55HP at the wheel. I know some are claiming up to 70HP, but I can assure you those numbers reflect crankshaft HP, not rear wheel HP

i doubt that the trx is making the same stock and a crf. i beleive TRXs make mre in the mid 40s. like a crf/x motor.

Well the 400ex made 40 maybe that is what your thinking about, 450X does make 50. Don't hate, you and your boyfriend Agent Gay can ride your 20hp 450X anywhere you want.

Someone better put down their crack pipe!

I have performed dyno runs on both 150 AND 230 in stock and modified form on a DynoJet dynomometer outfitted with WinPep A/F mixture analyzer.

A stock CRF150 will make between 11.8-12.2 rear wheel HP.

A stock CRF230 comes in at just under 18 RWHP.

A stock XR250 (2003) makes an even 20 HP at the wheel.

Hahahaha, that's the funniest one I've seen in a long time. A little GROUND AND POUND from Coe Show! Sorry been watching too much of that Ultimate Fighting Championship stuff...

MP