Directions to White Rock ORV Arkansas

Anyone out there know how to get to White Rock ORV in Arkansas? I hear it's in the back woods (Deliverance style) and I really don't want to squeel like a pig :ride: I'd be coming in off of I-40. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are you talking about White Rock Mountain in NW Arkansas? It is between Fayetteville and Fort Smith off of Hwy 540.??????????

If so I have ridden up there before. I stay at the Moccasin Gap camp ground and ride from that trail head. It is on Highway 7 north of I-40. From there you can get to several other riding areas. I think there are three multi use trails in that area, Moccasin Gap,Huckleberry Mountain Horse trail and Mill Creek Trail.

I am not aware of a White Rock Mountain Trail area

I think you're talking about the same area. I've since found out it also goes by Mill Creek ORV.

This may help http://www.fs.fed.us/oonf/ozark/recreation/ohv.html

There is some nice riding up there!

From Fayetteville, take Arkansas 16 east to Combs, turn south on Forest Service Road (FS Road) 1007 for 4 miles, turn left on FS Road 1509 1/2 mile to the trailhead. From Ozark, take Arkansas 23 north to Cass, turn left (west) on FS Road 1520 for 8 miles to FS Road 1509, then north 4 miles to trailhead

Call the Ranger District for questions they are great and can give you good maps;

Boston Mountain RD

P.O. Box 76

Hwy 23 North

Ozark, AR 72949

Phone: (479) 667-2191

will have to try that