HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
codyblanchard

what oil do you use

11 posts in this topic

I just got a 2000 426 and I am going to change the oil here soon. What oil and filter do you guys use and recommend?

Thanks

Cody

you might of started a war with this question but me and all the other yamaha tech's at the shop i work at use motul 3000 series.

If you want you can just use a ready filter and they are reusable to a certain extent. As for oil No-Toil is probably the easiest to use

I use Kawichem on my new bike, I figure that if I have any warranty issues they can't bring up the "what oil were you using". LOL

Thanks for the reply.

I tried to search on the site various times throughout the day and kept getting an error that the server was too busy and to try later, thats why I posted the question. I knew that I would be able to search and find the answer, but could not get the search to work.

Sweet.....another oil thread. :ride:

I use Shell Rotella 15W40.

Good oil.... no poblems for me :banana: