Which brand handlebar is closest to stock for my 426?

I have a 2000 YZF426. I finally just bent the stock bars (amazing I know especially for my 200+lb. ass). The only thing that saved them over the years were my acerbis guards. I like the stock bend. Which brand is close to it and I'll take suggestions on another bend if you have a favorite. I'm 5-10 and trail ride in case anyone is similar in size and type of riding. Thanks.

Most good brands make a "YZ" bend. That's patterned after the OEM bars on your bike. There are others available that are both higher and lower, and have more or less sweep (the angle the bar bends back). I use the YZ bend, and I'm 5' 10". Use what suits you.

Most good brands make a "YZ" bend. That's patterned after the OEM bars on your bike. There are others available that are both higher and lower, and have more or less sweep (the angle the bar bends back). I use the YZ bend, and I'm 5' 10". Use what suits you.

YZ bend..... huh. Shows how little I know about bars. I haven't bought a set in over ten years. Thanks again grayracer. :ride: